Set out below are the terms and conditions of Ruba Rewards Program, owned and operated by Rubaiyat Modern Luxury Products Ltd. Co.
These terms and conditions form the basis of the Ruba Rewards Program and explain the process of collection and use of Ruba Points, as well as the different program aspects.
Enrolling and/or usage of any benefits or rewards offered as a part of the Ruba Rewards Program shall be deemed as acceptance of these terms & conditions. It is the Ruba Rewards Program member’s own responsibility to read and understand them.
These terms and conditions are effective as of the date of publication and shall apply throughout the loyal customers membership period. Rubaiyat Modern Luxury Products Ltd. Co. may, at its sole discretion, modify these terms and conditions. Such modifications will be communicated through the Ruba Rewards Program website at www.rubarewards.com.
- Program Definition:
Ruba Rewards Program is a loyalty program of Rubaiyat Modern Luxury Products Ltd. Co. that rewards enrolled members with points when shopping at any Rubaiyatstore in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Customers will be able to earn and accumulate points every time they make a purchase. Accumulated points can be redeemed for cashback on products that can be used at any Rubaiyat store in KSA.
- Member Enrolment Eligibility:
All customers of Rubaiyat in the KSA are eligible to enroll.
3. Membership Levels:
There are three published and one unpublished membership tiers, and member eligibility per tier is based on a member's annual purchase amount at Rubaiyat in KSA (in SAR).
- Bronze Tier: Members with an annual purchase amount up to SAR 20,000. At this level, members enjoy the following benefits:
- Eligible for Ruba Rewards ProgramBronze Tier, allowing members to earn and redeem points in the program as per published earning and redemption rates.As published and promoted, Bronze Tier members will also be provided withaccess toprize draw competition entry and secret sale as determined by Rubaiyat.
- SilverTier: Members with an annual purchase amount between SAR 20,001 - SAR50,000. At this level, members enjoy the following benefits:
- Eligible for Ruba Rewards ProgramSilverTier, allowing members to earn and redeem points in the program as per published earning and redemption rates. As published and promoted, Silver Tier members will also be provided with access to prize draw competition, secret sale, 14-day exchange policy, complimentary gift wrapping and beverages instore, and 5% off day as determined by Rubaiyat.
- GoldTier: Members with an annual purchase amount of more than SAR50,001 enjoy the following benefits:
- Eligible for Ruba Rewards ProgramGoldTier, allowing members to earn and redeem points in the program as per published earning and redemption rates. As published and promoted, Gold Tier members will also be provided with access to prize draw competition, secret sale, 14-day exchange policy, complimentary gift wrapping and beverages instore, 10% off day and personal shopping experiences as determined by Rubaiyat.
- Ruba Privè: Members with an annual purchase amount of more than SAR 200,001 may be invited at the sole discretion of Rubaiyat to enjoy the following benefits:
- Eligible for Ruba Rewards Program Exclusive Tier, allowing members to earn and redeem points in the program as per published earning and redemption rates. As published and promoted, Ruba Privè members will also be provided with Welcome Gift and access to prize draw competition, secret sale, 14-day exchange policy, complimentary gift wrapping and beverages instore, 10% off day and personal shopping experiences as determined by Rubaiyat.
- Membership Tier Migration:
a) Loyalty Program members that meet the eligibility criteria for a higher tier will upgrade to that tier, and a new membership tier digital card (or equivalent) shall be sent to the member.
b) Members who no longer meet the eligibility criteria for their respective tier shall be downgraded to a lower tier (i.e. if total annual purchase drops below predefined thresholds). A new membership tier card (or equivalent) shall be sent to the member.
c) Membership status is determined by the total amount spent by the member in a given year (i.e. the last 12 months from upgrade date until the date of the most recent purchase).
- Suspension or Cancellation of Membership:
- Ruba Rewards Program reserves the right to terminate the membership at any time if any of these terms & conditions are not complied with or if a member in any way abuses the Ruba Rewards Program membership with acts of fraud.
- Ruba Points rewarded to a member either before or after the date of a fraud shall be subject to review and possible cancellation.
- Ruba Points redeemed by a member in the form of cashback for productseither before or after the date of a fraud shall be subject to review and the member may be liable to return the product(s) in its unused, undamaged state or pay for the same in SAR currency.
- In the unfortunate event that a member passes away, loyalty points accumulated in the deceased's account will become invalid and the loyalty account will be terminated.
- In case of termination of a membership initiated by a member, accumulated points will become invalid.
- In the event of suspension, termination or cancellation of a membership, Ruba Rewards Program reserves the right to use any accumulated points to pay off any outstanding debts/balance.
- Rubaiyat Modern Luxury Products Ltd. Co. reserves the right to accept /reject any refund requests for returned items that were eligible for earning points under the Ruba Rewards Program points system.
- Earning Points:
Points earning rates differ for each membership tier and is based on the net value of the invoice. Points can be earned based on:
- Purchase of a product from Rubaiyatstores in KSA. (The number of points awarded for each purchase depends on the membership tier.)
Points Earning Rate
Per Amount Spent
- Additional Ruba Rewards Program points may be earned at Rubaiyat stores in KSA for certain promotions as and when stipulated. The Ruba Rewards Program management reserves the right to change/modify the terms and conditions of a promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Additional reward points that may be awarded to Ruba Rewards Program members for a promotion may not be applicable to other promotions running in parallel or promotions running at a later date at Rubaiyatstores in KSA.
- Points will be rewarded on presenting either one of the following: the Ruba Rewards Program card, or the registered mobile number of the Ruba Rewards Program member.
- Product purchases by cash or debit/credit cards
- Members of the Ruba Rewards Program can earn points for purchases made using cash and/or debit/credit cards.
- Product purchases using a combination of cash/Rubaiyat gift voucher/credit/debit card and Ruba Rewards Program points
- In the event that a purchase is made using a combination of cash/gift voucher/credit/debit card and Ruba Rewards Program points, members will earn points only for the amount that was paid in cash/Rubaiyat gift voucher/credit/debit card.
- Redemption of Points:
Ruba Rewards Program points can be redeemed at any Rubaiyatstore in KSA. Redemption rules and benefits are the same across all tiers. Ruba Rewards Program points, regardless of membership type, can be redeemed only as follows:
- Every Rewards Loyalty Program point is equivalent to SAR 1 at any Rubaiyat store in KSA
- Points can be redeemed on the next purchase.
- Redemption can be done at any eligible Rubaiyat store in KSA
- Customer can redeem points at the checkout counter using the membership card/registered mobile number subject to a minimum balance of 50 points** in the account.
1 point = 1 SAR**
- Ruba Rewards Programmembership must be activated before redemption.
- No online redemption is possible with Ruba Rewards Program membership.
- Ruba Rewards Program points may only be exchanged as a cashback discount to be used when paying for good and products at Rubaiyat stores.
- Points Transfer:
- Ruba Rewards Program points are non-transferable.
- Points Expiry:
- Ruba Rewards Program Points expire 12 months from date of earn, and will expire at the end of the expiry month.
- Example: Points earned on May 11, 2017 will expire on May 31, 2018.
- Points Balance & Personal Details:
- Members can check their Ruba Rewards Program points balance and change personal details online by logging into their registered accounts at www.rubarewards.comor at any Rubaiyat store in KSA upon request, or by emailing the Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer Service opening hours are from 08:00 – 17:00 KSA time.
- Exchange and Refund Policy:
- Products that were procured using Rewards Loyalty Program points cannot be refunded and may be exchanged with other products of the same retail value or less in accordance with the Rubaiyat Modern Luxury Products Ltd. Co returns policy.
- In case of return, Ruba Points earned from a returned item will be deducted from the member’s account in real time. In case of exchange, Ruba Points will be adjusted based on the actual purchase price.
- Ruba Rewards members will earn Ruba Points on items paid using credit note.
- Ruba Points earned from refunded transaction will automatically be deducted from the member’s account in real time.
- Members will not earn Ruba Points on gift voucher purchases, but will earn Ruba Points upon using gift vouchers.
- Ruba Rewards Program has the right to deduct any monetary value in the currency of SAR to compensate for any loss incurred during an exchange or return of a product that was procured using Ruba Rewards Program points.
- Personal Details:
- It is the member's full responsibility to notify Ruba Rewards Program of any changes to his/her personal details which includes mobile number, address, etc.
- Ruba Rewards Program is not responsible for the loss of a membership card or points resulting from a failure to update personal details.
- Personal details can be updated by logging in at www.rubarewards.com or by emailing the Customer Service team. Customer Service team operating hours are from 08:00 – 17:00 KSA time.
- If a member shows any signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, he/she stands the risk of losing accrued points. Rubaiyat Modern Luxury Products Ltd. Co. has the right to suspend or terminate his/her membership immediately.
- If any fraudulent activity is suspected or detected, Rubaiyat Modern Luxury Products Ltd. Co. reserves the right to take necessary legal action. In addition, members may be liable for monetary losses sustained by Rubaiyat Modern Luxury Products Ltd. Co., including litigation costs and damages.
- The gathered information about the use of the Ruba Rewards Program will be entered into the files of Rubaiyat Modern Luxury Products Ltd. Co. This data is for internal use only - to help provide more focused, relevant services and promotions to Ruba Rewards Program Members.
- Personal information such as the address, e-mail, telephone, as well as demographic and other relevant information, will never be disclosed (shared, sold or divulged) to third parties unless authorized by the member by participating in a program/service offered by a third party or is required to do so by law. The Ruba Rewards Program will maintain personal information and a member's business activities in accordance with our usual strict security and confidentiality standards.
- Change in Terms and Conditions:
- Rubaiyat Modern Luxury Products Ltd. Co. has all rights to withdraw, cancel or change the terms and conditions pertaining to the Ruba Rewards Program at any time without any prior notice.
- Rubaiyat Modern Luxury Products Ltd. Co. has all rights to withdraw, cancel or change the terms and conditions pertaining to the Ruba Rewards Program without liability of whatever nature to any Ruba Rewards Program member.
- For up-to-date terms and conditions, members should refer to www.rubarewards.com.
- Ruba Rewards Program shall endeavor to provide points earning, redemption, and related services with minimum disruptions.
- Ruba Rewards Program cannot always guarantee the functioning of these services without disruptions, and cannot be held liable for any operational, process-related and system errors that may occur when providing any of the Ruba Rewards Program membership services.
- Intellectual Property:
All the intellectual property rights in and associated with Rubaiyat and its logo, the Ruba Rewards Program solely vest in Rubaiyat and any unauthorized use of the same or a similar trade name, trade mark, logo is prohibited by law. In case of any such unauthorized use of the Rubaiyat intellectual property, Rubaiyat reserves its rights to take appropriate action and to recover all costs including but not limited to court fees, attorney's fees, damages, losses etc.
- Governing Law:
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of KSA, and the Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Jeddah and Ministry of Commerce and investments in Jeddah.
- Each member agrees and undertakes that his/her access and use of the Ruba Rewards Program and this page shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Each member acknowledges and warrants that this page is available on an "as is" basis and may contain errors, discrepancies, faults, inaccuracies and may not be complete and/or current.
- Each member accesses this page and enrolls in the Ruba Rewards Program at his/her own discretion. Rubaiyat and/or Ruba Rewards Program shall in no way be liable for any damage, losses, costs suffered and/or incurred by any member as a consequence, whether direct or indirect, of using this page or enrolling in the Ruba Rewards Program.